“Drying” – at a very laborious process, with which you can make your muscles maximum relief. Also, it should be noted that the drying body for men at home differs slightly from drying out at the gym. Why little? Yes, because it differs only training (and as you know, exercise is only 30% success rate), the power remains the same.
So, if you decide to be dried I’m at home, it is your choice! Home workout will help you make the relief body (of course you do not get such a tough terrain, which could get training in the gym, but still …)
Drying the body for men in the home:
What do I need?
So, for hours he would have to dry the house, you will need:
- motivation (very important thing)
- correctly matched the menu (food)
- Training equipment (for training)
Well, at the expense of motivation, then I think everything is clear. But at the expense of food and exercise, let’s talk more in detail.
The balanced Goes food (properly selected menu)
Proper nutrition – it is based on what any drying body for men at home . From power depends on the success of 2/3. Many men think that training – that’s all, but no. A balanced diet – that is what will help to get rid of fat with minimal loss of muscle mass.
The basic rules of proper nutrition, which should be followed:
- waste calories more than you take (this is the most basic rule)
- permanent, frequent meals (6 to 11 times a day)
- plenty of fluids (the day you should drink from 2.5 to 5 l of pure water)
- daily drink 1 to 3 cups of green tea (between meals)
- obey mode
Correctly chosen menu looks like this:
7:00 water – 200ml
7:30 oatmeal – 60g / Grapefruit – ½
Figure 9:30 – 40g / eggs – 2 pieces (white + yolk) / eggs – 1pc (protein only) / vegetables
11:30 buckwheat – 40g / chicken fillet – 120g / vegetables / 1ch.l. linseed oil
13:30 cheese – 150g / vegetables / 1ch.l. olive oil
15:30 – 16:30 TRAINING + amino acids during exercise (optional)
17:00 buckwheat – 50g / chicken fillet – 120g / vegetables / 1ch.l. linseed oil
19:00 chicken eggs – 1pc (white + yolk) / turkey breast – 80g / vegetables
21:00 chicken fillet – 120g / vegetables / 1ch.l. olive oil
23:00 cheese – 200g
Proteins: 190 – 200g
Fat: 35 – 40g
Carbohydrates: 150 – 160g
Calories: 1950 – 2050
This menu is designed for a man weighing 80kg (+ – pair kg). If you do not fall into this weight category, then redo the menu for yourself. Every Sunday, you need to be weighed, to find out and check the results.
- per week lost “0.6 – 1 kg” – everything goes according to plan, nothing will change
- a week lost “1.3 kg and more” – add some carbohydrates
- this week you are “lost nothing” or “lost 100 – 200g” – remove some carbohydrates
With proper nutrition all figured out now proceed to training. Drying the body for men in the home requires additional equipment I (training tools).
So, for the training you need:
- collapsible dumbbells (the more, the better)
- horizontal bar
Since training th inventory we have a limited amount, we will use the method of circuit training. The very exercise will last 45 minutes.
Monday, Che tverg, Saturday – Circuit Training
Tuesday, Friday – Cardio
Saturday, Sunday – Rest
Circuit Training as (Mon, Thu, Sat)
- Pull-ups on the bar to your chest wide grip 10 reps
- Squats with dumbbells 20 reps
- Dumbbell bench press lying on a bench 15 reps
- Raising the legs in the vise on the bar 20 reps
- Dips 15 reps
Rest – 40 seconds (may initially rest 90 seconds, then gradually reduced to 40 seconds)
- Pull-ups on the bar average reverse grip 10 reps
- Squatting with dumbbells 20 reps
- Push-ups from the bench head up 20 reps
- Twisting lying 30 reps
- Dumbbell bench press 15 reps standing
- Dips 15 reps
Rest – 40 seconds (at first can have a rest 90 seconds, then gradually reduced to 40 seconds). And all the new (since the circle №1).
Each circle is repeated 3 times. In practice, it looks like this: circle №1 – 40 seconds rest – circle №2 – 40 seconds rest – circle №1 – 40 seconds rest – circle №2 – 40 seconds rest – circle №1 – 40 seconds rest – circle №2. Training is over. All exercises are performed in circles without a break (eg: do pull-ups, squats skip to, then to push-ups, etc.).
Cardio (Tue, Fri)
Run, jump rope, exercise bike, or any other type of aerobic exercise was performed for 45 minutes.
Leisure (Wed, Sun)
In these days of rest and refreshment.
Drying the body for men at home – this is not an easy process, but it’s worth it! If you will strictly comply with the power and intense exercise, it will make your body ripped and sexy!
meal plans bodybuilding aquatest testosterone bodybuilder training program