It is no secret that the biceps very visible part of the body, and as a rule, by her estimate the total natrenirovannosti. Therefore, everyone wants to have a big and beautiful biceps. Especially beginners who are just beginning to engage in the gym. But as a rule, many mistakes, which do not allow the best to pump the body. Today I will tell you the correct technique of the exercise ” Raising the rod on a biceps standing “, as well as consider the basic nuances of this exercise.
Lifting barbell biceps standing – a basic exercise, which is intended for the development of the biceps. There are several variants of this exercise: lifting rod biceps standing with a curved stamp, lifting rod on the biceps on bench Scott, rise through the biceps lower block.
The main muscles:
- biceps (biceps)
- shoulder muscle (brachialis)
Correct technique of the exercise “Raising the rod on a biceps standing”:
- Take vulture reverse grip bottom, stand straight, shoulders straighten, put his feet shoulder width apart.
- Initially, the arms must be fully unfolded at the elbows and rest on the hips.
- On the exhale, lift the barbell by bending arms only by the elbow, the shoulder joint should be fixed, to simply lock your elbows and push them forward or backward.
- Hand bend as much as possible, hold your peak contraction of the biceps for 1-2 seconds.
- On the exhale, slowly unbend your elbows, bringing the bar to the starting position, the bar must be lowered two times slower than you lift it.
- Exercise should be carried out without any sudden movements.
- Make the planned number of reps.
- Rest 1 – 2 minutes and proceed with the following approach.
Recommendations and notes:
- Do not swing and do not help the body to throw the bar. Note the position of the elbow. When you curl, wake elbows ahead or backward, that is, they should be locked at all times and stay in the plane of the housing.
- To increase the load on your biceps, do not unbend your hands up to the end, preserving the biceps are constantly under stress, that is, work in amplitude.
- Use a weight rod with which you will do the exercise technically (without cheating).
- We need to raise the bar not to the chin and chest. Raising the bar to the chin, you do extra work at the expense of forward deltas, while the biceps will rest. Raise the bar to your chest, then your biceps will be in constant tension, which will improve the effectiveness of the exercise.
- Try harder to bend arms, holding the peak voltage of the biceps at the top for 1-2 seconds, thus biceps receive maximum load.
- Use partner assistance, which will help to make a few more reps at the end of the campaign.
- To get a better work out the internal beam biceps, use a wide grip, but if you want to load an external beam biceps, use a narrow grip.
- It is also very important is the position of the hands. To the maximum load biceps brush should always be deployed by themselves, particularly at the top of the movement.
- If you strongly wringing wrist, use a curved neck, it is more comfortable and anatomically when using the brush will not be wring. Just a little more curved neck accentuates the load on the outer head of the biceps.